Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas gifts on a tight budget #2

I went Christmas shopping! I went to our local St.Vincent De Paul thriftstore and got some great deals on 8 cookies tins. They were having a 50%off sale so i managed to get them all for less than $1! I also got some a handful of Xmas decorations, and candle holders. And even a mini muffin tray that bakes 24 muffins for only $3.50!
I spent $13.00  :)
I went to Beverly's for some crafts items. They had all of their halloween merchandise for 90% off and I was able to get some Fake eyelashes on the side.....but I did get these awesome glitter spiderweb scrapbook pages which I will have my brothers help me cutout snowflakes to decorate the house with.
I spent $10 at Beverly's

December 1st $23 out of $150
Pictures soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment